Become a partner in ending poverty housing! Our Towns Habitat for Humanity invites businesses and organizations to consider the many levels of support available for provide funding for various types of projects. Ranging $5,000-$75,000, some of the benefits include Habitat for Humanity volunteer workdays for your group, engagement with Our Towns Habitat homeowners, promotion of your company/organization name and logo, Habitat T-shirts, an invitation to a home dedication ceremony upon construction completion and much more.
Sponsor a Home
Sponsoring an Our Towns Habitat for Humanity home is a great way to join together with a family in need. Groups that adopt a home contribute all or part of the house sponsorship cost, as well as contributing volunteer labor on some or all workdays for the home.
Currently it costs $75,000 to fully adopt a home, which covers the costs of Habitat for Humanity building supplies and some subcontractor labor. Other partnership levels are available.
Be part of:
- Building a sense of accomplishment and empowerment, while building hope for a family in need.
- Learning new skills, including framing, roofing, siding, installing drywall, painting and landscaping.
- Increasing corporate camaraderie and team spirit.
- Raising the awareness of your group in the community.
- Promoting a spirit of compassion and service to others, while volunteering alongside Habitat for Humanity AmeriCorps staff and other Our Towns volunteers.
Sponsor Critical Home Repair
Habitat for Humanity Critical Home Repair sponsors ($8,500) provide the funds for major low-income home repairs that are urgent — those that rescue families from having to vacate residences in serious disrepair. The most common projects are roof replacements; water-related damage repairs, that include replacing rotten kitchen and bathroom floors; faulty wiring or HVAC system fixes; handicap ramps, handicap upgrades to a bathroom or hallways so that a disabled family member can return to or remain in the home.
If a sponsorship interests you, please call our main office and ask for our Executive Director, Jeff Porter.
Special Thanks to Our 2017 HopeBuilders Breakfast Sponsors:
We Thank Our Community Sponsors: