- The ReStore accepts cash, debit cards and most credit cards.
- All credit card transactions must be presented with a valid photo ID.
- We are not able to hold any items without payment. You may purchase an item and pick it up later. See Item Pick-Up policy below.
- Items paid in full may be left at the store for a maximum of four business days (days the store is open) from date of purchase.
- Customer will be given a pick-up slip for their purchased item, indicating the last day it will be available for pick-up. Please bring this slip with you to claim your purchase.
- Due to limited space, after four days the items will be restocked. No refunds will be issued for items not picked up within four days.
- All returns must be in original condition with register receipt.
- All items may be returned for a full refund within 15 days of purchase.
- After 15 days but within 30 days, items may be returned for a store credit.
- No refunds will be issued after 30 days.
- Merchandise must be returned to the store where it was purchased.